We are a boutique estate agency based in the heart of Central London that can help you buy, rent and sell.
Meet the team

Xiu Xiu Sun
Director / Partner

+44 (0) 207 903 6881

Having lived in London for 20 years Xiu Xiu is not only bi-lingual but also understands the culture and lifestyle of the UK market. Extremely driven and loyal, she always stands with her clients wanting to offer the best experience, advice, and service. With 16 years of experience and ARLA qualification, Xiu Xiu’s approachable and confident personality has ensured that relationships with developers are strong and deals are even better.

Kristina Dabrila
Lettings Director / Partner

+44 (0) 207 903 6881

With 18 years of experience and ARLA licensed, Kristina knows the property industry inside and out, in particular the residential rental market. Her presence, wealth of experience, and network have enabled her to directly access a whole host of high-end and corporate clients. Kristina understands that communication is key and so is always on hand whether that be via WeChat, Whatsapp or any other form of communication that best suits you.

Property visits and appliance checks
Industry News
Estate agent jargon buster
Industry News
Sales Marketing Executive - Mandarin Speaking