Office Location: 1 St. Katharine's Way, London, E1W 1UN
Job Types: Part-time
Languages: English (fluent), Chinese (fluent)
Career Level: Undergraduate/Graduate
Founded in 2016, Crown Home Buying and Letting is a boutique estate agency with a portfolio of luxury apartments in the heart of London. We specialise in selling and renting luxury apartments in the most iconic residential buildings throughout central London. We take pride in delivering tailored and efficient service to our clients and assisting them to maximise their investment in properties.
With our increasing presence on social media and the growing popularity on our Youtube, we are now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious video planner/presenter to join our marketing team.
The ideal candidate will
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Be a team player
- Be comfortable in front of the camera and have good presentation skills
- Have an uncanny ability to bring out the unique character of every property
- Be a creative thinker who is able to envision the end goal bring properties to life on a digital display
- Cooperate with CHBL Marketing Department to participate in material script planning and story creation
- Assisting with project requirements, writing video shooting scripts and manuscripts (applicants for Presenter need to appear on camera)
- Effectively guide the material creation, increase the expressiveness and tension of the material
- Follow up the post-creation of materials in time, give timely feedback and correct problems in the creation
- Analyze the material data and feedback direction of the market launch, and create a video script that is more in line with the market launch efficiency and customer needs.
- Understand the video tonality of Crown Real Estate in the UK, and be able to plan video content that matches the crown culture
- Undergraduate or graduate based London. Film, media or similar courses are preferred.
- Familiar with short video planning, copy editing knowledge, focus on the development of hot spots, and effective resource integration
- Experience editing, compositing and other auxiliary software, special effects/graphic design
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Chinese and English
- Excellent picture and camera control
- Blogging experience
If you are a creative, team player who is passionate about property and happy to get stuck into this new role, please send a cover letter outlining why you would be fit for this role, your CV, portfolio and showreel to: email@example.com