Cantonese Speaking Senior Sales Consultant
Office Location: 1 St. Katharine's Way, London, E1W 1UN
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Languages: Cantonese (Native), English (fluent), Chinese (fluent)
Career Level: Experienced
Founded in 2016, Crown Home Buying and Letting is a boutique estate agency with a portfolio of luxury apartments in the heart of London. We specialise in selling and renting luxury apartments in the most iconic residential buildings throughout central London. We take pride in delivering tailored and efficient service to our clients and assisting them to maximise their investment in properties.
With the continuous expansion of the business and increases in market share, we would like to take on board an ambitious and passionate property consultant in our office in central London. The successful appointee will focus on strengthening new business from buyers and handling the entire sales cycle. We anticipate that this individual will build upon the current success of the firm’s existing client base, leading to the further growth of our market share.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proactively search and identify new clients with property purchasing needs.
- Evaluate the objectives of a buyer to identify their needs and requirements.
- Handling sales enquires and presenting suitable properties which meet clients' needs.
- Conduct viewings and property tours with clients to secure deals.
- Conduct analysis and assist buyers in taking appropriate decisions regarding property purchase.
- Aid and support to buyers from property selection to legal completion.
- Prepare property descriptions and presentations in Mandarin.
- Monitor the property market to identify new schemes and opportunities.
- Maintain a database of all properties in the portfolio and ensure up-to-date knowledge of all those properties.
- Promote and enhance the exposure of the company's portfolio on social media to attract potential clients.
- Expand personal network in the industry and among potential clients.
- Present the company in the most professional manner.
- 2 years experience working with overseas buyers in the UK property market or luxury sales in London, interested in the real estate industry.
- Excellent creative writing and communication skills in Cantonese, English and Chinese.
- A can-do attitude in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Chinese social media sites, especially WeChat.
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a keen interest in being a team player.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Degree from a leading UK university.
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Good working environment and benefits. Our office is located opposite the Tower of London in central London, overlooking St Katharine's Dock, with superb views.
- Professional training.
- Private Healthcare.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org