Mandarin Speaking Property Manager
Office Location: 1 St. Katharine's Way, London, E1W 1UN
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Founded in 2016, Crown Home Buying and Letting is a boutique estate agency with a portfolio of luxury apartments in the heart of London. We specialise in selling and renting luxury apartments in the most iconic residential buildings throughout central London. We take pride in delivering tailored and efficient service to our clients and assisting them to maximise their investment in properties.
The successful candidate will join the Property Management department and will manage the existing portfolio of residential properties and maintain relationships with existing landlords, tenants and any other related parties.
- Schedule and carry out property visits
- Conduct handover sessions and follow up on snagging progress
- Assist clients with setting up utilities, furniture, etc.
- Check and prepare properties for new tenancies
- Meet new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Manage end-of-tenancy matters
- Prepare deposit charges and manage deposit returns
- Ensure all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT Deal with day-to-day property maintenance issues
- Manage rental database to ensure all records are up-to-date
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Encourage tenants/landlords to write reviews and join to follow the company's social media platforms
- Occasionally assist with video or face-to-face viewings
- Support Lettings Director with additional tasks as and when required
- Support other colleagues as required during annual leave and busy periods
- Chinese speaker with fluent English 1 year of relevant experience
- Ideally, be ARLA licensed
- Strong attention to details
- Be efficient and organised
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Time management skills
- Ability to multi-task Ability to handle confidential information
- Good working environment and benefits. Our office is located opposite the Tower of London in central London, overlooking St Katharine's Dock, with superb views.
- Professional training.
- Private Healthcare.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org