Set over 16 storeys, the highly desirable collection of spacious Manhattan, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes at Juniper Gardens are set around a beautifully landscaped central garden.
- A new collection of Manhattan, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Located between Oval, Vauxhall and Kennington stations
- Excellent transport connections via Northern and Victoria lines
- Residents facilities including a 24-hour concierge, gym and pool
- Excellent potential capital growth
- Great rental potential
Oval Village is a new kind of neighbourhood with community at its heart. Set amidst iconic buildings, bustling high streets and the bright lights of Britain’s capital, it provides an oasis of calm in the heart of London.
The private resident gardens and extensive landscaped gardens provide spaces to relax, unwind and will become focal points for the whole community. Residents will also enjoy the on-site facilities, which include a 24-hour concierge service, gym and pool*.
- Manhattans, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
- Located just a 6 minute walk from Vauxhall, Oval and Kennington stations.
- 24-hour concierge service.
- Residents’ facilities including a pool and gym.
- 100,000 square-feet of commercial space including a co-working hub, cafe and community centre.
- Extensive landscaping and private residents’ gardens.
- 10-year Build Warranty.
Oval Village is perfectly positioned to enjoy the very best of London, world-class cuisine and jewels of cultural heritage are enviably close.
Convenient high-frequency travel from Oval or Vauxhall stations.
3 Underground lines provide swift access around London.
Vauxhall rail station is a short walk away with direct links to Gatwick Airport at just 33 minutes.
Oval and Vauxhall are serviced by a number of bus routes and road links, ensuring convenient travel to central London destinations and beyond.
King’s Cross St Pancras
With more than 60 public parks, commons and gardens, the London borough of Lambeth – home to Oval Village – is a treasure trove of tranquil green oases to relax, reflect, or just walk the dog.
Its crown jewel is the award-winning Kennington Park – just five-minute’s walk from Oval Village – with an array of leisure facilities, open grassland and a flower garden. But there are many more hidden green gems that adorn this part of London, like the enchantingly bohemian Bonnington Square Pleasure Gardens or Vauxhall City Farm, where all the sights and sounds of rural life epitomise Europe’s greenest major city.
Chelsea College of Arts
King's College London
London School of Economics
University College London
Imperial College London