Digital Marketing Executive - Mandarin speaking
Office Location: 1 St. Katharine's Way, London, E1W 1UN
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Crown Home Buying Ltd was founded in 2016 and we are a boutique estate agency based in central London and specialising in high-end, luxury new-build developments. We are corporate but chic, creative and forward-thinking but most importantly believe in the power of digital.
Our primary objective is to serve international clients and provide them with a one-stop service from purchasing and interiors to letting and management.
Creation of the Role
With the continuous expansion of the business, we would like to take on board a creative and confident marketing professional with great attention to detail. For the most part, this will focus on content writing for Wechat, Little Red Book (LRB) and other Chinese social media channels, taking and editing of videos, instagrammable photos of apartments and local areas.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is creative and passionate about marketing and real estate.
- Produce articles and postings for Wechat and LRB
- Produce and edit property videos for sales and lettings
- Digitally savvy with in-depth knowledge of WeChat, LRB and other Chinese social media platforms
- Identify and establish relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) to promote our properties
- Produce quality property fact sheets, social media content, proposals etc
- Research and organise events to promote sales and lettings services
- Proactively liaise with developers, external marketing agencies, architects and our professional partners
- Update third party advertising channels
- Work closely with the existing UK and Chinese marketing team members
- Support Sales Directors on reports and sales meeting minutes
- Updating marketing materials as required
- Support sales events and exhibition
- Support Property Consultants to ensure all purchasers have a smooth completion process.
- Assist owner occupiers on their move-in
Mandatory Person Specification
- First-class degree in communication skills both written and verbal in Mandarin and English
- Excellent creative writing skills in Mandarin
- Confident in making and presenting property videos
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality control
- A can-do attitude in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience in Chinese digital marketing and social media, ideally with experience in the property sector
- Experience in using Apple software and Photoshop
Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org